INJURED IN A BIKE ACCIDENT?
Experienced and knowledgeable legal representation is critical for bicycle accident victims. Marc Reisman knows the laws governing bicyclists in Pennsylvania and works with local counsel to assist injured bicyclists in other states.
Mr. Reisman has been active for over two decades in representing injured bicyclists and defending bicyclists wrongly charged in Traffic Citations. He serves as legal counsel to Dirt Rag and Bicycle Times Magazines. He is a member of the League of American Bicyclists Legal Affairs Committee, Bike Pittsburgh and the WPW Bicycle Club.
ACCIDENTS CAN HAPPEN. HERE ARE 5 THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD DO:
1. Get medical attention immediately.
2. Record license numbers, makes, models, years and owners of all vehicles.
3. Get names, addresses, phone numbers and insurance information from drivers, passengers and witnesses.
4. Inform the police and wait for their arrival.
5. To protect your legal rights, consult your attorney.
CALL 1-800-883-1LAW for your FREE, "What to do in case of a cycling accident" bike bag card.