Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Experienced and knowledgeable legal representation is critical for bicycle accident victims.
Our law firm has been active, for over two decades, in representing injured bicyclists and defending bicyclists wrongly charged in Traffic Citations.
Marc Reisman knows the laws governing bicyclists in Pennsylvania and works with local counsel to assist injured bicyclists in other states. He also serves as legal counsel to Dirt Rag and Bicycle Times Magazines. He is a member of the League of American Bicyclists Legal Affairs Committee, Bike Pittsburgh and the WPW Bicycle Club. He was instrumental in the creation of the Police on Bikes program in the city of Pittsburgh.
- – Get medical attention immediately.
- – Record license numbers, makes, models, years and owners of all vehicles.
- – Get names, addresses, phone numbers and insurance information from drivers, passengers and witnesses.
- – Inform the police and wait for their arrival.
- – To protect your legal rights, consult your attorney.