Wills And Estates Lawyer
Gelman & Reisman provides counsel and representation in a full range of Elder Law matters.
Personal attention is the foundation of the firm and we mean that. Our clients are not handed to associates. Attorney Bruce Gelman will always provide the personal attention each case and client requires. We will also continue to keep fees for simple documents at a reasonable amount.
- – Simple Last Will and Testament
- – Living Wills
- – Will with Non-Complex Testamentary Trust
Non-complex testamentary documents include:
- – Establishing Trusts in Wills
- – Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- – Special Needs Trusts
- – Life Insurance Trusts
- – Estate and Trust Administration
- – Minimizing Estate
- – Gift and Transfer taxes
Provide asset protection and management:
Every day we make healthcare decisions without any problem. However, there will be a time when you are unable to make essential healthcare decisions due to physical or mental limitations or incompetency.